Wednesday, September 07, 2005

His Touch

With humble heart I search afar
For the miraculous touch of God
I reach our to each shining star
As I live my life upon his sod
I seek his touch to heal the hurt
That children suffer from sickened minds
Or the embrace of the aging bodies
With no comfort from loved ones to find
I seek his touch for a renewal of life
To return me to the victorious helm
That once more he will heal my wife
From the challenges that seem so overwelmed
It is the touch of God I humbly seek
To erase forever the suffering and pain
From the prayers of the family to the child of the street
Let not their cries of hurt be in vain
I seek his touch on the women and men
Who chose to fight for the freedom of others
I seek his touch for the terror of flooding to ascend
That loved ones will be re-united with each other

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home