Sunday, January 01, 2006

My Cross to wear My








“My Cross to wear My Faith I share”
By Peter A. Todd 09/02/03



Proudly we wave old glory in view
Showing our support for the women and men
Who have chosen to fight for freedom renewed
In the challenge of the cry for this war to end
There is another emblem we all should wear
That of the Cross on which Jesus died
Did he not die with our own sins to bare
That we may be given life on his sod to abide
In Praise of Jesus wear the cross of Faith
That all God’s children should share
It represents all in Jesus name so great
His guiding Love and tender care
Within the believer’s soul a vision lives
That reaches the heart of all that beats
It is through our Cross of Faith we give
The promise in Jesus name for all sins to defeat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home